Please read this document carefully before accessing or using this website. By accessing or using this website,
you may not access or use the website.
modifications and your continued access or use of the website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the
The nkaccounting.co.za website is an online information and product service provided by NK Accounting Services.
personal information that are received and collected by www.nkaccounting.co.za and how it is used.
Any information collected by NK Accounting Services from users of this site shall not be revealed or disclosed to
third parties unless the user’s prior written consent thereto is obtained.
Users of this website hereby agree that NK Accounting Services may communicate with it from time to time.
- Like many other Web sites, www.nkaccounting.co.za makes use of log files. The information inside the log files
includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp,
referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the
site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information
that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookies
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to
www.nkaccounting.co.za and other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network
- These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology within their advertisements and links
to obtain information so as to he able to send information directly to your browsers. They
automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. Other technologies ( such as cookies,
effectiveness of their advertisements and / or to personalize the advertising content that you see.
- NK Accounting Services has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more
detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain
advertisers or web sites.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information
about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.