Please read this document carefully before accessing or using this website. By accessing or using this website,
you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and
Conditions, you may not access or use the website.
This agreement may be modified at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of
the modified agreement on the website. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications
and your continued access or use of the website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
The nkaccounting.co.za website is an online information and product service provided by NK Accounting Services.
Copyright, Licenses and Trademarks
- Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive Copyright,
Licenses and Trademarks of the respective owners unless stated otherwise.
- Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any right to use any material on this site.
- NK Accounting Services cannot nor does it exercise continuous editorial control over the content of this site and
accepts no responsibility for any illegal, discriminatory, defamatory or obscene content appearing on this site.
Users are invited to inform NK Accounting Services of such matter appearing on this site to Dean Kennedy at
email@example.com or telephonically on +27 12 665-3574.
Use of the Site
- The user expressly agrees that the use of the nkaccounting site is at the user’s sole risk.
- NK Accounting Services makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors or omissions,
nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects. Users are invited to inform NK Accounting
Services of such matter appearing on this site to Dean Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephonically on
+27 12 665-3574.
- This site is provided on an “as is” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any
warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality,
non-infringement, title, security and compatibility. It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves
prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this site will meet the user’s individual
requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- The user acknowledges and confirms NK Accounting Services’ indemnity to, including but not limited to, indirect,
direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the
nkaccounting site or the interpretation of information contained in this site or hyper-linked sites.
- NK Accounting Services has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents,
and, while NK Accounting Services has tried to provide accurate information, there may be inadvertent technical
inaccuracies and typographical inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise. Furthermore, this site
may be linked to other sites that are not maintained by NK Accounting Services is not responsible for the content of
- NK Accounting Services has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity the Marketing Guidelines as prescribed
by Softline Pastel. If, in any way, you feel that NK Accounting Services have infringed on these guideline, we urge
you to inform NK Accounting Services of such by contacting Dean Kennedy at email@example.com or telephonically
on +27 12 665-3574.
- However, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads or files available via
this website are free of viruses, worms, trojans, bombs, time locks or any other data or code which has the ability
to corrupt or affect the operation of the user’s system.
- No advice or opinion expressed on this site should be regarded as professional advice and users are advised to seek
professional advice before placing reliance on any opinion given in this site.
- The nkaccounting site may describe products and services that are not available worldwide. We reserve the right to
make changes to this page at any time without notice.
- The prices quoted on this website are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise advised, all prices exclude
government fees and taxes and delivery costs.
- By accessing this site, the user consents to the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts
governing any action which may arise in respect of the user’s use of this site.
- Any user that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access
to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted.
- NK Accounting Services may also, at its sole discretion, institute civil action for damages suffered as a result of such conduct.
Limitation of Liability
- This website, nkaccounting.co.za, provides links to other internet sites. NK Accounting Services does not sponsor or edit
these sites and these links are provided for the user’s convenience only.
- The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement by NK Accounting Services of the site and any use and/or reliance
on the site is at the user’s own risk.
- NK Accounting Services makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which may link to this Site. When you access
a non NK Accounting Services website, please understand that it is independent from NK Accounting Services, and that
NK Accounting Services has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a NK Accounting
Services web site does not mean that NK Accounting Services endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content,
or the use, of such web site.